Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dear Random Person . . .

Dear Random Person Sitting Behind Me At The Theater,

I understand that you are only about 12 years old but I would hope that you would know how to be more courteous at the theater. Here are a few tips:

- please chew with your mouth closed, I can hear the constant crunching of popcorn from all the way down here
- when you are finished with your food/drink please keep it on your own row - I don't care if you just set it under your chair for the ushers to clean after the movie but randomly dropping your crap and having it rolling under my seat the whole movie is annoying
- finally, please understand that we are all here sitting watching the same movie that you are so when someone makes a funny joke or says a line you like you don't need to repeat it to the person sitting next to you, we all heard it

Thank you,

Angie

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you were that annoying short person who kept shooting dirty looks back at me when I repeated the movie lines for my hearing-impaired friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I also add to the lady in front of us, please do not bring you tiny crying baby to opening weekend of a huge movie like Transformers 2. He/She is not going to sit quietly for 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, you're so funny. It's so true though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I know the feeling!!! So annoying!!! That's why we hardly ever go to movies, we just wait for them to come out on DVD and watch them on our big screen :) Unless of course it's Twilight.

    ReplyDelete