Wednesday, August 4, 2010

24th of July Cabin Weekend

Over the 24th of July weekend we always make our way up to the cabin for a lot of fun and relaxation.  This year me and the girls headed up there Thursday for a long weekend and Dan joined us Saturday after he flew in from Washington DC. 

Friday we spent a lot of the day hanging out in the creek water park that Les made for all the kids.
Saturday was the grand parade of Samak and the horseshoe tournament. 

See how much Kyla loves me


Look at all those kids

















Sarah and Rod enjoying some horseshoes


Me and Hayden are laughing at something funny while Amber sleeps








Poor alligator


Getting ready for the parade


Oh no!


He was ready for the holiday


Here comes the parade














Kwinton (my nemesis) took 2nd place.  I on the other had got beaten out by the 1st place winners Les and Traci earlier in the game.  (BOO!)


Sherrie did a great job getting fun things for the kids





I love the silly grandpa smile on Jarom's face




Don't as me what happened to this picture, they look all stretched out?


That's much better








Tupac showed up


Nikki ready to have a baby



2 comments:

  1. I would just like to point out that most of these pictures were stolen from me. So to any of you that happen to read both Angie's and my blog. Angie is the thief!
    We did have a super weekend though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it...I thought read this right after reading nikki's....they seem to be the same...um

    ReplyDelete