Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015

So we've made it through the first month of winter.   So far, it has been a mild winter, and that is just fine with me.  I know we need more moisture, but I enjoy not having to shovel snow.

January was a pretty uneventful one in the Hastings' household.  We spent most of our time indoors trying to avoid the cold.  We did have a couple of exciting things happen . . .


Nikki got us all tickets to the Utes gymnastics meet.  We all hopped on trax and had a fun night watching gymnastics.



The kids love riding trax
















I sat next to these two silly boys.  They made me laugh with all of their dancing!



Then we celebrated Dan's 36th birthday.  I was super nice and bought him an ice cream cake from Coldstone . . . then I put it in the fridge and not the freezer.  Duh!  So this is what his ice cream cake looked like the next morning.  So then I went back and got him a new ice cream cake which I did remember to put into the freezer.


Happy Birthday hugs!!


It also was a very big month for Hannah.  She got her first set of braces on last week.  She has been in a bit of pain, but she will be very glad one day that we got her braces.

Before shots




The big day!


Here we go!


After!


She's got a long road ahead of her with her braces, but we are glad to finally get started!

And there you have it.  The end of another month.  


No comments:

Post a Comment