Thursday, July 13, 2017

May June 2017

It's mid July and I'm finally getting to May and June.  Better late then never I guess.  

May was very busy with getting school finished and taking a short trip with friends.  

The first weekend in May we drove down to St George again with our neighbor friends.  We always have a good time when we are together.  The first day we headed out to see some dinosaur footprints.  
























The next day we walked around Pioneer Park for a bit.  It was a quick trip, but also a very fun trip.














As I was watching the Jazz play in the playoffs Tobi must have been feeling ignored, because this is where he stood while I was watching.




I coached Emma's volleyball time in the Spring.  The last game we only had 5 of the 8 players show up.



Hannah's team did well in the tournament.  I think they took 4th place.




Emma did a great job on her final orchestra concert.  It's fun watching her play, it brings back so many memories for me.




I told her to say cheeseburger - hahahaha!



Mid June we headed down to delta for Dan's grandmas 90th birthday party.  We had a fun day hanging out with family, then we wandered around his grandma's farm for a bit.
















Dan was working in Portland, so I decided to head up and spend the weekend with him.  We always have a great time hanging out together.


Willamette River


Giant book store


Rose Test Garden in Washington Park




Mount Rainier out in the distance


We went to an exhibit about Pompeii.  Very fun and interesting.






Had to get a Voodoo doughnut






Watched the bridge get stuck up for an hour or so


When I finally got back home to my babies, we headed out for some Yougartland!







My brother got a new dog name Copper.  We have been working hard to get him and Tobi to get along.  By the looks of this picture, you can tell we still have a ways to go.  Haha!



Now forgive me, but I am melting.  I will be back in a month or so.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment