Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole & Nikki

I know this is total blog overload the last day but I wanted to get caught up.
Today is my Nikki's birthday, it is also my parents anniversary, and also Cole's birthday. Yep, busy day for us. We had Cole's birthday party yesterday, he turned 2. He had a Mario Party. He loves playing the Wii so Nikki thought it would be the perfect kind of party to give him. Meg made an awesome Mario cake and Nikki and Meg made all of the decorations.

I got Nikki a cool card that sang with her present and I told everyone that when she opened it I wanted everyone to jump up and start dancing. It was hilarious!




The birthday boy telling me "hi-ya"


Big Muscles


Luigi and Mario Hats


Gabe lost his two front teeth


Meg making the cake


Finally finished


The decorations





All the silly kids





Ready to open presents. We had to make a line they couldn't cross because every time we open presents at parties they swarm the birthday kid and we can't get pictures.








Nikki got him this blue doll Mr Bumps that says "ouch" when you throw him


She hit Cole in the knee with it and made him cry, too funny








The kids swarming the presents after they were all opened


Ready for cake





Me and Amber hugging in the kitchen


Cole loved the hat I got him


Time for cake!

2 comments: