Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He's Off Again


A few days ago Dan got some interesting news. Word was spreading that his next that for the next rotation in training for his job they were thinking of sending people to different places other than their home offices. He also heard a rumor that they were planning on sending him to California for this rotation. As soon as he heard he gave me a call to tell me the news. I wasn't sure how long this rotation was going to last so I was thinking maybe they would sending him away until Thanksgiving. I was really wrong. This next rotation starts November 16th and goes until mid February. Well, yesterday he called again to confirm all these rumors, Yep, he will be living in California until then. I wish I could say that we'll make the most out of these next three weeks until he leaves but he had already been scheduled to be out of town up until the time he leaves. I know that there are a lot worse things that could happen but I also know that I will miss him a lot. It looks like I will get to doing most of the house hunting myself. That might be a good thing, I'll get to pick my favorites and then he'll help make the final decision. :) It's definitely going to be an interesting next few months but I am so glad for our little family and for all those who are there for us.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry he'll be gone over the holidays again! That's a let down. You are amazing and your attitude is fantastic. I know how it is to take a lot of the family thing on your shoulders. You have a great supportive family though, and if we can do anything for you, just ask!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete