Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!

It's hard to believe but my Emma just turned seven. This year she decided that she wanted to have a Spongebob birthday party. We were having people come through to look at our house so we decided to hold the party down at my parents this year. I can't believe how big and smart she is getting. She is always so imaginative and full of great ideas. She loves doing crafts and has also started to get over her shyness at school. I'm so glad that she is my little girl. It scares me to think that she is already half way to being a teenager already. I know it will come all too soon. I'm so glad she had such a great birthday!!




The decorations


The cake









Present time


Papa and Nana Hastings


The crowd





It must have been a great present, I sure look excited


Cake time


Singing








Emma got a new bike

No comments:

Post a Comment