Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013

Oh November, you sneaky little thing.  It seems as if you just arrived and now you are leaving already.  Off we head into December and I honestly don't know if I'm ready for it or not.

Daniel had the last week off which we all enjoyed. Especially him, he LOVES that I always wake up sometime in the 6 o' clock hour even if we have no where to be.  I'm hoping that maybe as he gets older he'll start enjoying getting up earlier and earlier like old people (and me) seem to do, but I'm not going to hold my breath.  And until then, I will just keep finding new ways to annoy him in the morning.  hahahahaha!


Back in May I bought my family the Pass of All Passes.  It seems that we have been pretty busy since them and had yet to make any use of them, that is until one day one of my awesome neighbors asked if we wanted to use our passes to go and watch a Grizzley's game.  I was happy to finally use our passes for something, and we had a great time.  So great in fact, that the only picture I took was one of the hot air balloon out front and none of the actual game.  So here it is.


As the weather started to get a bit colder I decided that it would be awesome if we could make use of the geo dome during the winter so I got some twine and tied a tarp over it so when it snows the kids will have an igloo to play in.  They already think playing inside of it is awesome!






We've been having lots of fun playing games as a family for our Family Home Evening activities.  We have this Brain Quest game that is fun for the whole family.  It has questions for first grade up to sixth grade so we can all play together.  Dan and I answer the sixth grade questions, and the girls still manage to beat us some times.


Hot cocoa, family and games, what could be better?








Dan had to head out to Washington DC this month for a week and it just happened to be the week that my fruit trees were finally delivered (of coarse), so I called up my brother and Kwinton to help get them planted.  It was cold and raining, what nice guys.  :)




I spent lots of time hanging out with Jeffy again this month, and one day we asked Sam if he wanted to come to Angie Movie Day with us.  Angie Movie Day is so awesome we made up a song for it!!  We watched Free Birds and had lots of fun being the only ones in the theater.


This is how Jeffy likes to shop


I love my beautiful girls, they are getting bigger and funner every day!!


Nikki, my mom and Meg did some Thanksgiving crafts with the kids one night.  The kids LOVED it!!


Then came the big day, Thanksgiving!  We spent the morning and early afternoon with the Hastings.  We had a fun time hanging out and chatting while getting ready to eat.
Look at all these cute girls!


Dan getting carving lessons from his dad


Hannah loves holding the babies






Dan's brother Jared got engaged this week.  Welcome to the family Mary!


Playing football in the back yard








Afterwards we headed over to my parents for some pie.
Jeffy was not a happy camper


Cole lost his shirt





I feel like I didn't take nearly enough pictures in November, but I am telling myself that I will try and take more.  I love having pictures to remind me of all the fun times we are having, but I also have been having so much fun sometimes I forget to pull out the camera.

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and also hope that you all have a great December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment