Wednesday, September 20, 2017

August 2015

Still playing catchup, so lets head straight into August.


We went to the Parade of Homes this year.  We haven't been in a few years.  It's always a lot of fun to see all of the new houses.


I painted Pooh for Hannah and Mike Wasowski for Emma





The dogs are very confused about the beds that I bought them.  They both like the other ones bed more.



We spend a morning at Gardner Village and here is a good picture showing what my girls are doing most of the time.



My Emma is such a good artist.  She just finds pictures on the internet and copies them.  So cool!


In August Dan and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary.  I love this guy!!


On the day of the eclipse we took all of the kids over to the library for a viewing party.  We had a good time watching the eclipse and reading books.














The we all headed out to lunch!



 The girls made some cute things with clay one day during the summer.







Then we headed up to Heber camp for our Hastings' family reunion.  We had such a fun time hanging out with family and doing the outdoor courses.













































Soon enough it was time to head back to school.  Here is Emma on her first day back!  I am homeschooling Hannah and my niece Cali this year, and I can tell already that it's going to be a lot of fun.



The summer is ending so we decided to have a smores party at my house one night.  Just what we needed at the end of summer.




Tobi hid under the stairs because he is a weird dog



Alright, looks like I am getting caught up on this blog and that is good news.  See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment