Monday, October 9, 2017

September 2017

September flew by here at the Hastings.  We had a few trips planned and we had a great time!


We headed out to Orlando just after hurricane Irma and just before hurricane Maria, so we happened to plan our trip just right.  We didn't see much destruction from the hurricane other than a few downed signs and trees.  It was soooooooooooooo hot with the humidity.  It's honestly one of the warmest I've ever been while traveling.  I will take the dry heat over that humidity any day.  We spent three days at Universal Studios.  


























































The next week I was lucky enough to travel to San Francisco with Dan.  He was at a conference during the days, so I just wandered.

I stopped at the San Fransisco Museum of Modern Art.










One night we took a long walk up a big hill to Coit tower.





We also had a delicious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  Our dessert was awesome!



The last day I headed over to the Cable Car Museum.  It was cool to see how the cable cars worked.






And last, but not least, this girl turned 15 this month.  I can't believe that we are heading out to get her driving permit soon.  She is growing up too fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment