Monday, June 23, 2008

Ants!!

So as we were hanging out this weekend my Hannah runs inside yelling "ants, ants". I looked around to see a chip in her hand crawling with ants. She is only two and hasn't yet realized that we don't eat chips you find on the ground outside. Especially ones covered in ants. So I screamed because they were crawling up her arm in her hair and on her face. I ran her outside and brushed her off. I know if I were covered in bugs I would be screaming but it didn't seem to bother her much, she just really wanted the chip. After I brought her back inside to wash her hands she was talking to me when I saw one in her mouth. I pulled a couple of them out of her mouth that had died clinging to her tongue and cheeks, it was awful. After all was said and done and I gave her a soda to try and kill any other ants she had in her mouth she told every one she ate ants and they were tickling her. What a nut. Here is the chip that was eaten after I had taken it away and thrown it on the ground. It had three times as many on the chip when she was holding it. One of the best things about being a mom is that your kids always find a way to surprise you and make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment