Thursday, June 12, 2008

DANism

As I mentioned in an earlier post I do a lot of laughing at my husband. He really doesn't try and be funny he just is. Like the time he asked me if the Matterhorn in Disneyland was a real mountain. In his defence he'd never been there before and he was seeing it for the first time from our hotel room window. Or the time I convinced him there was a fifth Beatle named Bob McMurray. I laughed for days! These are what I like to refer to as "DANisms". I really could write a book. His most recent DANism happened at my sisters house when he wanted to get a drink out of the water dispenser in the front of their fridge. He asked her "how does it work" and she told him to just put his cup under the spout. So he did, he just set the cup on the little ledge and nothing happened. He seemed confused and told us it wasn't working. She then said "well you have to push". We all laughed and laughed. He's just too funny sometimes. Here are some pictures of the incident. Love you honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment