Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun On The 4th Of July

We had a great 4th of July visiting our families and having some fun. I'm so glad that the weather was nice. Enjoy the silly pictures


Jarom and Cole getting messy with ice cream


Nice hair dude


Cali


Getting messier by the minute


Emma playing lasso golf

Enoch and Gabe being boys

Awesome hair for Gabe too


Cheese!











Emma, Payton and Sierra in the pool


Time to clean off


Much better


Kwinton had to leave early to go to work (cool uniform)








Mom and Dad swinging


The Routsons (minus Payton)


Chris pretending to shoot as I take his picture


My pretty little Hannah Bo


Yum!


Jarom being silly


We decided to light a fire (ok so I bugged my dad until he lit a fire)














All the kids (minus baby Samuel) ready for the fireworks


So I totally made them pose for this picture. I wanted it to seem like they were watching awesome fireworks


I didn't make them pose for this one. The look on Jarom's face is priceless





Cole wasn't too excited about the fireworks







Chris telling the kids about the cool parachute firework





I honestly didn't pose this one either. Hilarious!


What would a 4th of July blog be without a firework pic





Kyla enjoyed the show!

1 comment:

  1. k i hope that when I actually have a kid I will be invited to all your fun activities...my family lives in Ogden ya know. I need some kids for my child to play with. :)

    ReplyDelete