Saturday, January 2, 2010

Off We Go . . .



So we are off again.  This Thursday me and my girls are heading out to California to hang out with Dan for a couple of weeks.  The girls are so excited to see their daddy and to get to take a trip.  We decided that we are going to try and make it to Disneyland while we are out there too.   I'm also very excited to get to spend some time with Dan and the girls.  It's been very tough for our little family with Dan traveling so much but it's always nice when we get to spend extra time together and go on a vacation too.  I will keep everyone updated on what we are doing over there on this blog.  Now I better get packing, not much time to go.  That's what I get for deciding to go on a vacation five days before we leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment