Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random California

Well the time has come, we are finally heading home from California. We had a great time hanging out with daddy and also having a little fun in the sun during this cold winter. We will miss daddy but at least we know he's almost done (he comes home Feb. 26th for good). We also are missing home. I miss my family and all the cute little kids. I can't wait to get back to all the chaos (it's a little too quiet here sometimes) and to laugh with the family again. I'm sure there are a few people that will not be overly happy to see me return, I hear it's been a gluten-fest since I left, now back to boring non-gluten meals. :) I can't wait to come home!  That is, if it stops raining for ten seconds so that we can fly out of here.




I thought I'd post a few pictures showing the random things that happened here that didn't make it to any of my other blogs. Enjoy, or not, whatev!!



Cute Hannah Bo at the beach.  Emma was convinced that that thing you see out in the water to the left was a pirate ship, it was too funny.


The Sponge Bob store, my girls were in heaven.


Running on the beach


Are we the only place that actually has red fire hydrants???  The ones in Dallas were silver and here they are white??


We did a lot of driving . . .


 . . . and we got bored.


You can't see too much of the beach, it was amazing.


Hannah feel to sleep watching a movie



Emma climbed a rock wall


         
The girls in a giant bird nest thing at the Aboretum



Hannah and daddy waiting while me and Emma went on a ride


Hannah sleeping on Emma's bum.  Too funny



I really don't need to buy them a fort.  The spent half a day playing under these cupboards







Emma in the worlds most giant bathtub that was in one of our rooms



Their Disneyland hats, they got to decorate them their selves



Emma chose the blue hat with the 3D Mickey ears and a pirate patch



Hannah went for the pink hat with fur, the bedazzled ears and a Pluto patch right on the top.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so much to say. We are sure going to miss our meals full of gluten I am sure we all put a few pounds on while you were away though so maybe this will be a good thing. Also, the hats are classic- Emma blue with a pirate, Hannah not only pink, but lets add some fur and bedazzle it. Could she be any more girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ALL the pics ang... glad you all had so much fun... great memories to make with the girls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime I try and leave a comment it won't let me but I assure I have lots to say about your blog...you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete