Sunday, January 17, 2010

Disneyland!

Well, we spent three wonderful days in Disneyland. We had so much fun hanging out with our little girls and seeing their happy excited faces. It was so much fun but it will be nice to give our poor feet a rest for a day. Hannah was a trooper; she walked most of the time. We only picked her up every now and again when we knew it was too much walking for her. I even saw some kids Emma's age being pushed along in strollers. Emma was so cute, she kept asking to go on Big Thunder Mountain again and again. It is her most favorite ride. She is tall enough that she can go on just about everything in Disneyland and California Adventure now. The only thing that she wasn't thrilled about was the Tower or Terror. She went twice last year when we came but she only did it once this time and it was a bit too scary for he so she didn't want to ride again. She acts like her daddy sometimes when she keeps asking us how many times the workers check the rides again and again. What a worry wart. I'm so glad that we were able to come out here and take our girls to Disneyland!


Emma being silly


We got to meet Mickey Mouse, too bad Emma was asleep, she would have liked to see him (hehe)


Hannah's turn to be silly


I think I make a good Goofy pirate.  I seem very excited





Even more Emma sillyness


 . . . and some more


Climbing Tarzan's rope





Your eyes do not decieve you, that is me with a box of Minnie's GLUTEN FREE cookies!!!!  I love Disneyland!!!


You didn't know she was big enough to drive, did ya


Emma was so excited that we got the yellow car.  We must have been in merry old England because the steering wheel was on her side


You may have to look close but as we were walking along a bird swooped by and pooped in Emma's hair.  She was not too happy about it so Dan had to sneak and take a picture.  She will laugh about it some day.


Ready for one of our favorite rides, Toy Story





Family picture


Seriously, I have no idea where she gets her sillyness from.  Me and Dan are so normal.





Hannah picked Pluto as her toy


Emma picked Bambi


Dan took this horribly unflattering picture of me, but I'm going to embarass myself and show it to you anyway.  I love the fact that I look up at him with my one eye.  I wasn't trying to wink, he just said my name and I looked up.

Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!  We will be home in four more days.

1 comment:

  1. i hope you remembered to tell emma that if a bird poops on you, it is supposed to be good luck (or at least that is what they tell you, prolly to make you feel better, it never worked for me, but might work on someone younger?) =)

    ReplyDelete