Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

Last night was my birthday and you know what???  I wanted to go ROLLERSKATING!!  I don't know why but when I let my family know that I want to do these silly things they amuse me and say ok.  When we first arrived at the rink I experienced one of the most hilarious things I've ever witnessed in my life.  So we get there and get all of us including the eleven kids all laced up in our skates and headed out for our first lap.  WELL, none of these kids had ever skated before and so we head out and the comedy begins.  We had kids falling and crying everywhere and parents trying to hold kids up and also falling everywhere.  It was hysterical!!  The kids would fall and try and get up and fall again and cry and fall and cry and fall.  I know I may sound like a meanie to laugh at all the falling and crying but honestly I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.  It look everyone a good ten minutes to make it around that first lap.  After that we had a few of the littler kids that didn't ever go back on the rink, they just skated on the carpet and the bigger ones just kept trying and trying.  By the end of the night most of them could at least stay up against the wall.  We had such a great time, I honestly don't think I've been rollerskating since the old Fun Dome days.  Trust me, that was a long time ago.  Hope you enjoy the pics!

Gabe durring his first lap (not so happy)

Cole hated it too

Gabe after he got the hang of it (much better)

Hannah spent most the time on the carpet

Nikki

Meg

Chris R

Chris T, Sam and big Kwinton

Cali and Nikki (check out Nikki's awesome socks)

My awesome mom and dad

Dan, Emma and Dad

Amber, Amy and Nikki

Too many kids to count.  Where did they all come from????
 

1 comment: