Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Christmas!

We had a great time this Christmas. We spend a lot of fun times with family and friends. The only bad part is that our poor little Hannah spent four days straight being sick. She was even so sick on Christmas morning that she really didn't care at all for her presents. It was really sad to see. I'm very glad that she has finally gotten better and she is her silly smiling self again.

On Christmas eve we went to visit Dan's family at his sister's house.  Little Hannah was pretty sick that morning so we weren't sure if we would make it or not, but she started feeling better so we were glad to be able to make it. 


Someone squashed the cupcakes in the car on the way to their house.  I won't say who it was, but I will say that me and cupcakes don't get along.

Emma and Hannah took my camera for a while and took some silly pictures

Hannah told me to pose with her bear and close my eyes.  She then accidentally put her little finger over the flash and made me look all red.  Too cute!

Hannah had to chase Emma to get her picture

Little Andrew was being cute

Then we acted out the nativity.  Hannah was an angel.

Emma was a shepard

I think Dan was a wiseman.  He was trying to look ridiculous in this pic.





The we opened presents.  We were all excited with what we got.

Hannah and Sydnee playing with their playdoh

When we got home they got to open their Christmas jammies



Then they each got to open one thing they got for each other.  The both got the other one a singamajig.



On Christmas day Hannah was still pretty sick.  The picture with the stuffed animals was about the happiest she got opening presents.  The rest of the time she stayed on my lap as I opened her presents for her.  After presents we headed down to my moms for breakfast and presents. 

One of the things I got Dan for Christmas was I finally changed my name.  Yep, after 9+ years for marriage you can officially call me Mrs Angela Taylor Hastings.  (I never had a middle name so now Taylor is my new official middle name)  Or you can still call me Angie, I probably wouldn't answer to Angela anyway.  

Hannah tried to be happy

Over the river and through the woods

My two cute girls.  They got a couple of tutu's for Christmas and they never want to take them off.

Hannah got this makeup kit.  She LOVES it!

madness

more madness

you get the picture

Hannah got a jacket from nana and papa

So did Emma





Kwinton was making a quilt for Nikki.  He's not quite finished yet.  (obviously)

Hannah got Let's Dance for Kids for Christmas.  We all had fun playing.

Samuel loved his bouncing horse



Kwinton J must have been naughty

More dancing.
 

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas too!!!  Now we get ready to party for New Years!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, two things... Your name has been Taylor for all this time? And the second thing is... Kwinton quilts?

    I find both of those things funny and interesting. Don't ask why, I just do.

    ReplyDelete