Monday, July 2, 2012

June 2012

Well, school has been out for a month now (for the girls at least, I am still learning away) and we've been having nothing but fun!  I LOVE spending time with my girls, they make me smile every day and are such good friends for each other.  I'm also very grateful when I get to spend time with family and friends, because they make my life so much better.

One friday we headed down to the Gateway to check out the chalk art festival.  Too bad we were too early and so they hadn't quite started they chalk drawings just yet.  We still had fun looking in some stores and playing in the fountains.

Emma tried on these awesome glasses


Jeffy didn't like the water








We had so much fun at Willard Bay last year we decided that we needed to do it again this year.  We made sure to bring extra water toys this year and we all had a fun time playing out in the water.

Yes, that is 12 kids you are seeing







A fire started close to the parking lot and it started spreading fast.  It was amazing how quickly the firefighters got there and got it under control.

We couldn't have picked a more perfect day!!


 I took my girls downtown to the Radio Disney Days at the Gallivan Center.  I know I am a bit biased, but I think they are the two most beautiful girls ever!!



We headed over to Murry Park one day in the heat.  We had fun trying to find geocaches and eating ice cream.  (Thanks Papa!)

Last week we took another trip to the zoo.  I'm glad we got a zoo pass this year.



Don't panic, Hannah is not really injured in this picture.  She came downstairs one day and her face looked like this.  She told me that she did her makeup like she got beat up.  I'd have to say she did a really good job.  She may just have a future as a makeup artist.


Saturday I went to a baby shower for my friend Tina.  This will be her first baby (a girl!).  I am so exctied for her and I know she will be a great mom and that she will love being a mom as much as I do.  I had a good time visiting with her and my friend Stahr.


Well there you have it, I'm excited to have more adventures in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment