Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back To The Big D


So I'm heading back to Dallas again tomorrow. This time I am going with my sister Nikki and her husband Kwinton. (Don't worry my girls and house will be taken care of while I'm away) We are going to spend a few days there having some fun. We are planning on going to Six Flags again (weather should be near the 70's, aren't you jealous?), going to Medieval Times (anyone see Cable Guy), and finally going to the big football game on Sunday - Giants vs. Cowboys. I'm so excited to spend some time with Dan because he won't be home for a few more weeks and I just know that we're going to have lots of fun. Now if only I could find some time to get a bag packed. At this rate I'll just have to buy all new clothes when I get there. Dan would love that.

1 comment: