Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Tannenbaum

Did anyone else learn that song in elementary school??

Anyway, last night I decided that we needed our Christmas tree. Because of the trip to Dallas we hadn't gotten the time to get one. (I just HAVE to have a real one) So I called up my Dad/plumber/light hanger/lawn mower to see if he could bring his truck over to help us pick one up. We decided to drive over to Harmon's because it is the closest place that has trees. My dad (thanks again daddy!) got there first and called me as I was on my way to tell me that he couldn't see any more trees. As we were on the phone he saw one last tree hiding in the corner. When I got there I could see the reason that is was the last tree left. It was pretty tree, but huge. It was a good thing my home for some weird reason has 9 ft ceilings. So we got the tree home and after a little bit of tree grooming with the clippers me and the girls got to decorating. They were so excited which made it so much fun. I'm so glad we finally have a tree.

(Dan, I hope you like the cute pictures of your little girls. Wish you were here. XOXO)




Silly


They both were doing their best pose















Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment