Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know Easter was a while ago but I am behind so deal with it, haha. The girls were so excited waking up and seeing their baskets. Emma got a Spongebob pillow and Hannah go a Patrick one. They love that silly show. We had an Easter egg hunt at home then headed down to my parents and they also had a hunt in their back yard. They kids got so much fun stuff. Thank you nana and papa. I've also included some pictures from when we decorated the Easter eggs a few days before Easter. My mom also helped the kids make their own rice crispy eggs, it was great!







How we found them Easter morning. I'm sure Hannah loves Emma's feet in her face.











Just before the big hunt.

















Rice crispy eggs















1 comment:

  1. Katie found one last Easter egg in the backyard last night.

    ReplyDelete