Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Am Alive!

I know everyone is sick with wonder about where I am. Ha ha, well even if you aren't I'll pretend to make myself feel better. I just want you to know that I am alive. My friend Stahr called me a few days ago just to make sure I was alive when she saw my lacking blog. (Thanks Stahr!!)

It's been a crazy month and I have a lot to post by my problems are partly lack of time and also my computer. Yep, my computer is having serious issues. I've got four USB ports on this thing and only one that works full time and another that only works when it wants to. Anyway, I'm in the process of finding another computer. I also can't post pictures because I got a new camera . . .I know, I know, ANOTHER new camera. But I've justified it in my head because although I have six, they are all like my children that each are unique in their own way and I love and need them all. I don't think I have Dan quite convinced though. But back to the problem . . . I haven't been able to upload the software for the new camera because my computer's memory is also full. Mainly full of pictures. (Do you see the vicious cycle) So until I get a new computer with more memory and working USB ports I am having picture trouble.

Ok, sorry if I've bored you to death with all that but the story had to be told. Dan is still out of town (for the past five weeks) but he will be coming home in two more weeks and then we get to go to Disneyland! I'm very excited about that. It will be nice to have him home and get to go on vacation.

So, once I get everything figured out you will being seeing a lot of posts. I'm sure it will be a lot all at once so be prepared.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy and I were just discussing this last night and wondering where you've been and if you're okay. Glad to hear it's just technical problems. Can't wait to see your trip to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Our computers must be good friends. Mine just went through the exact same things. It was gone for a while and now I'm just not used to having one so I haven't blogged for a while. Go us!

    ReplyDelete