Monday, September 8, 2008

HOME!!

So I finally made it home. I've spent the last few days hanging with family, letting the kids play with their friends, cleaning, unpacking, and shopping. (I'm always doing that) The weather here is WONDERFUL.

Now I need to start pulling together Emma's vet party. She turns six in a few weeks and she decided that she wants to be a vet when she grows up because she loves animals and that is the kind of birthday party she wants to have. Now I just need to figure out exactly how to make that happen. I'm sure there isn't a vet cake in the book at Harmons. That's one thing I love about my Emma, she always surprises me. We went over to Old Navy a few days ago to pick out their Halloween costumes and do you think she picked the dog, or the cat, the butterfly, or the cute little monkey? No, she wanted to be the bat. She just always wants to do things differently. She was set on having a spooky birthday party before the whole vet party came up. She is a good combination of Dan's brains and my silliness, I love it!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie-- she is definately set on being herself! What more can you ask for.

    ReplyDelete