Monday, September 1, 2008

Movin' On Up

Today we made the big move to our new room. All the big suites were previously booked from Sep. 2nd through the 13th so we needed to move rooms for about a week. We are now in a slightly smaller suite on the 24th floor. We have a wonderful new view of downtown Dallas. The only problems we are having at the current moment are that we can't get the TV in the front room to work,(of coarse it's the one the kids watch, so they are currently driving us crazy) AND we are having problems with our internet. (maybe it's the altitude, who knows?) So that is why at the current time I am moblie blogging from my phone. (hence the word mobile) We had a very nonproductive Labor Day moving. The highlight of the day was finding a Pei Wei close by. (they make gluten free dishes ya know) So I sit here in my horribly uncomfortable bed (no bed is ever as good as your bed) listening to the girls slowly drive
their father insane (secretly chuckling to myself) finally looking forward to being home. We've had a wonderful time in the city of Dallas but now I want to go home. I want my family, I want my friends, I want my bed, I want my car, I want my weather, I want my bathtub, I want my kitchen full of Angie friendly foods, I want all my clothes, I want my Wii. I just wish Dan were coming home with me. He won't be able to fly home for three more weeks but it will be perfect timing for Emma's sixth birthday party.

Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for wanting to be home. A vacation is only a "vacation" for so long! You have managed to do a lot of fun things in the mean time, however!

    ReplyDelete