Friday, September 19, 2008

Let Me Complain, Then I'll Get Back To Work

Ok, so I'm overly stressed right now with everything I have to do. I'm behind on everything. So I'm going to type it all out, complain this one time and get back to work. Bare with me.
My husbands gone, my house is a mess, Emma needs a haircut, both the girls need a bath today, I have two sinks full of dishes, the laundry is piled to the ceiling, so is the garbage in the kitchen, I have to plan a Emma's vet birthday party coming up next weekend, my car looks like a bomb went off inside it, the outside needs a wash too, I need an oil change, I have a LOT of work to do (not really a complaint because rates are great!), I have a "to shred" pile half a foot high at my feet, the lawn needs to be mowed, and trimmed, Hanson is playing in Dallas this weekend and I have to miss it :(, my Super Mario Galaxy game misses me, they moved the next Harry Potter movie out until next July, AND the groceries that I bought at 9:00 last night are still on my kitchen floor (I put away any fridge or freezer stuff). So, this is why my blogging is lacking. Now back to work, I promise no more complaining. I know everyone has been here once or twice. Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be happy to give Super Mario some attention for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you would. It's one of the best games I've played on my Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand! I feel like I have been in "that place" since #2 daughter was born. I am not sure how to get out of it and start fresh. Let me know if you think of a quick way to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUH! That's when you call me and have me come help you get stuff taken care of. Seriously that's how bored I am, Yes I could always clean my house but it just gets messed up again, I can't keep doing it, But at least let me be useful at yours! Or send the girls my way!! I wish I was busy with work, You'd think I would be with they way rates are but whatever!

    ReplyDelete