Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

A lot of people are posting this on Facebook but I choose to post it here.

1 - I want to be a race car driver
2 - Or a stunt driver
3 - I like brussels sprouts
4 - I love laying in the bath, don't like to shower
5 - I quickly read the first and last letter of everything I read and make up what's in between
6 - I can't spell (probably has something to do with #5)
7 - I'm always cold (I sleep in a jacket most nights in the winter)
8 - I hate being cold
9 - I've had five surgeries
10 - I played the violin for eight years and still sucked, but I loved it and that's all that mattered
11 - I love redheads
12 - I read perez hilton daily
13 - My brother hugged my so hard once he bruised my ribs
14 - I've been fighting a loosing battle against diet soda since middle school
15 - I want to travel but am secretly scared to leave home
16 - I have a 300 in 1 electronic lab that I got years ago that I still play with
17 - I don't listen very well
18 - I am always curious to find out how things work
19 - I want to have another kid but the thought of being sick and gaining 50 pounds keeps me from even thinking about it
20 - I don't want to watch a movie unless I can completely watch the movie with NO distractions
21 - I'm a very visual person
22 - I'm a junk food junkie
23 - I love to make my husband laugh
24 - I think I'm funny - I think my dad is funny too
25 - I want my kids to be my friends forever just like my mom is my friend

So there you have it, now you know a little bit more about me. Join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. It's so fun to learn new things about people. I did mine on facebook. I should probably do what you did and put it on my blog.

    I totally forgot you played the violin. Me too but I'm a quitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely ADORED your list. You are amazing and SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that with your celiac disease, maybe the next time around you wouldn't gain as much since you are now being careful with what you eat! I have the same struggle with wanting to have another baby- so I think that by trying to convince you that it is good, just maybe I will convince myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie
    I think that your driving record as a teenager would qualify you as already having been a race car driver, and a stunt driver. Also, I'm glad you like redheads...I used to be one!
    Love, Your Funny Dad

    ReplyDelete