Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This Week's List

Once again, my list

Loving it!

1 - My new iPod touch - Thanks again Dan! (I know, I'm spoiled)

2- A new cell phone (should be arriving today) that doesn't hang up on everyone, randomly start talking, or just stare at me with that same stupid blank stare

3- People coming to see my house

4- Closings (YAY!)

5- Signs of spring in the air

Buggin Me

1- Underwriters (Sorry, If you are an UW don't take this personally. It's kind of like how I say I hate all dentists)

2- Having to keep the house spotless everytime I leave just in case someone wants to see it while I'm away. (Not that I'm complaining about people seeing it, it's just hard to keep your house spotless all the time)

3- Dan in DC (I miss you Dan-O. Sorry I called you Danny the other day, that was weird)

4 -My CD burner in my computer (It died, RIP)

5 - Once again, my converter box (Still want to throw it out the window!!!)

1 comment:

  1. heya ang...
    i know you are missing dan, but you should read this list here:
    "http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2009/02/top-ten-reason-why-it-rocks-when-your.html"
    she does list "top ten reasons it sucks" the day before, but on the "rocks list", #7 and #9 are cute...
    dont be surprised if jr asks to see your ipod touch when we are at the next family get-together... he loves, loves them and wants one so bad...
    and i heard on the news this morning that it might snow this weekend, so enjoy all the early signs of spring this week till then and lets cross our fingers that the weather people are wrong~!
    i hope you get to sell your house soon so that you can get into a bigger one, but i have liked having family out this way by us even though we dont see each other that much; at least i get to run into you at the store sometimes and that time you and dan took me to the pharmacy when i was in the middle of a horrible migraine to get my meds was such nice thing for you guys to do... it wont be the same without you and your sweet family out here in the boonies of west jordan... =[

    ReplyDelete