Friday, February 13, 2009

My Creative Girls

I have a bin in the back seat of my car that holds random things for my girls to do as we drive. Their current favorite thing to play with is the sticky notes. They love drawing pictures and posting their 'collections' (as Hannah calls them) on the windows. The are so creative and cute. I'm sure when I open the doors to let the girls out people are thinking 'what is all over the windows?' but I think it's cute. I'm sure they'll come down they next time I do a deep cleaning of the car, but until then, it's a masterpiece.










3 comments:

  1. Very artistic. Your girls are so cute and you guys are always welcome to visit. We'll need to plan another get-to-gether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that!!! What a way to keep them occupied!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops sorry the comment from the Roberts Perfectly Mixed is actually from me Michelle Trombley. I'm on my friends computer so it signed is as her!!

    ReplyDelete