Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Neti Pot

Ok everyone, I have to tell you about something awesome. I have horrible allergies and my sinuses are bad, especially during the winter and spring. I usually just suffer through and get sinus infection after another but I've just started using something that I love, my neti pot. If you haven't heard of a neti pot before it's basically a little pot (duh) that you use to pour water though your sinuses. Yep, in one nostril and out the other. It sounds really yucky and weird but trust me, if you suffer from constant allergies or sinus problems, you will love it. I've been using it once a day and I can't believe how much it's helped. Just thought I'd pass the info on to any other allergy or sinus problem sufferers. (Thanks for convincing me to try it mom!)

2 comments:

  1. I use this little bottle that you squeeze called Neilmed. It's definitely weird the first couple times, but I like it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey's dad uses the neti pot. He says its made a huge difference and he loves it. I'm glad it's helping you.

    ReplyDelete