Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Week's List

I haven't done a list of the week in a while so I thought I should.

Lovin' it!

1. The Weather - I was driving along the other day when I saw something out the window I almost didn't recognize. It was the sun! I said "hello sun" and the sun smiled back at me.

2. Dan's Home -I feel like it's been a year since anyone except me and the girls have been here. I walked up to the sink to do the dishes the other day and they were already done. I swear I almost fainted.

3. Emma's Off Track - I'm glad Emma is now is school but it's nice when she has a few weeks off so we can sleep in a little and play a lot more.

4. Reading - I've been enjoying a lot of good books lately.

5. American Idol - I know, I'm a nerd. It's coming down to the end and that's always the best part.


Buggin' Me

1. Waiting - Yeah, waiting just in general. Some weeks I have more patience but this week is not one of them.

2. Housecleaning - Nope, don't want to do any of this this week either.

3. Post Vacation Bank Statement - Yikes! I sure went crazy shopping in Disneyland. (It was sooooo worth it though)

4. My Ringing Phone - Maybe I'm just sad my vacation is over but I swear it's been ringing off the hook since I got home. Not that I don't want to talk to anyone but sometimes enough is enough.

5. Commercials For The New Show 'Glee' - I swear I've been seeing commercials for this upcoming show for over a month now. Would they start the stupid show so that I don't have "Don't stop believing" stuck in my head all the time. (I guess this is probably because the only show I basically watch all week is American Idol and this new show is on FOX too)

Feel free to let me know of anything you are Lovin' or is Buggin' you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment