Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!!

Tonight we celebrated Hannah's 3rd birthday. She doesn't officially turn three until tomorrow but tonight was the party. We've had quite a few birthday parties this month so we decided to make cookies instead of cake. We had a lot of fun making (or at least trying to make) balloon animals for the kids. I can't believe how quickly three years have gone by. Just three years ago tomorrow I was in the hospital watching Oprah when I had my little girl. (I remember it was during Oprah because Dan does not like Oprah and he tried to take off, and it's a good thing he didn't because he would have missed the whole thing) I'm so happy to have my little Hannah Bo. She was such a great baby and has grown up to be so full of life. She loves singing and dancing and posing for pictures. She is always wandering around the house keeping herself busy doing cute things. Just this morning I got out their suitcases to start packing for Disneyland, a few hours after I finally noticed as I was walking by that it looked full so I opened it up and sure enough she had packed it full of all of their pajamas. She is too cute!



























I made this giraffe (yes, it's supposed to be a giraffe)



























1 comment:

  1. That was fun--next time try not to get me in any shots though--yuck! The balloon making was an awesome idea. Love you Hannah Bo Bo.

    ReplyDelete