Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

In these past five months some of Dan's clothes have mysteriously disappeared. I'm not saying that I had anything to do with it but I'm trying to think of some excuses to give him when he comes home to find some of his clothes gone. I know, it seems weird especially because only the ones I didn't like were the ones that have gone. Here are the excuses that I've come up with so far.

A flood came and managed to only hit your half of the closet.

We were robbed by homeless men.

I sold them for grocery money.

The 1980's stopped by and wanted their clothes back. (If you know Dan this one might just work)

I couldn't bare to see them hanging there in the closet. It made me miss you too much.

My boyfriend borrowed them. (hmm, probably not the best excuse, might be cause for more explaining . . .)

I used them to clothe an army of scarecrow men that headed off to battle.

What? I thought you only had four shirts when you left??

Are you sure you didn't take them to Dallas and forget to bring them home?

And finally . . .

You've been in Dallas for the past five months?? I wonder who that guy was living here wearing all of your clothes??

3 comments:

  1. I like the scarecrow men. That's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The night he comes home, feed him his favorite dinner until he's stuffed. He'll be so full and tired that you could admit to just about anything and he won't be able to summon the energy to care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa! You're so funny- and great for Dan.

    ReplyDelete