Monday, January 5, 2009

Go Utes!!

So as you may already know my family is full of Utah fans. My parents get season tickets to the football games every year and invite us kids to go. As you may also know, I'm not a huge football fan. However, I am a huge fan of parties and of the U of U (my husband is and alumni you know) so whenever we do get together for a big game I enjoy being with the fam and having good food and good times. For the Sugar Bowl we had a Utes party at my parents house (that was much more exciting than our New Years Party). We had lots of food and all wore our red. My dad even had a CD with the Utes fight song that we played (and danced to) after every touchdown by the Utes. We had such a fun time. I know the kids did too, I think sometimes they are in heaven when we have parties and let them run and scream and eat whatever they want. Anyway, here are some pics from the from night.

Dan - I really wish you were there. It was fun talking to you during the game and giving us the play by play five seconds before it happened. Hope you like seeing what you were hearing over the phone.




















2 comments:

  1. You guys know how to party! Adorable pictures, especially the one with Hannah sleeping in the basket. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that looked like fun! We were rooting for them down here in Texas that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete