Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My aunt and uncle were in a head on collision this past Sunday night. I guess someone veered over to there side of the road. They are in South Carolina for her job so we haven't be able to visit them. My uncle is pretty beat us but my aunt had to have surgery in the ICU and so far is looking like she should be ok. Hopefully she will be able to get out of the hospital and well enough to be home for Thanksgiving. It just always makes you think that things happen so fast. Remember to hug your family when you get home tonight. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

2 comments:

  1. I heard the story from Julie. I'm so sorry. Your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean. Jake's grandfather passed away last Friday. He's been sick fr a while but we still weren't expecting the call that day. We hadn't been down to see him bu maybe once since baby #2 was born, and I think that he was sleeping then. I don't want regrets, but it still makes me sad to know that we didn't make more time for him when we could have!

    ReplyDelete