Monday, November 17, 2008

Playing Games

I love to play games. I enjoy the interaction and competition. Now that the weather is changing and I've put away my bocce ball, badminton, softballs, lasso golf ect and now it's time to pull out my board games. I have all kinds of board games, the picture shows about half of them and the rest are in my trunk or at my parents house. I have a few family members that groan when they see me bringing in my games but they know once we get playing we have a great time. I love playing Scrabble with my husband or Guess Who with the girls. My favorite group games are Pictionary, Scene It (or any trivia game) or Boggle. Not a big fan of Yahtzee even though I do own it. What are your favorite (or least favorite) board games and why??

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE playing games. I have a friend in my ward that has over 500 games and I can't believe the variety. We never play the same game with them. Some of my absolute favorites have been, "Ticket to Ride," "Settlers of Catan," "Last Chance," and "Carcassonne." These are games that have to be found in those game kiosks in the mall, or at specialty toy stores. They are a hoot! You should give them a try! We have now gotten my siblings addicted to them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie I love playing the new cranium with a big group...so funny, but I'm really bad at phase 10? Another fun one is Buzz word, we play that with cory's family all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the game ideas I'm getting. I'm going to pass these ideas on to my husband. Hopefully he can take a hint for my Christmas gifts. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love games too and I get the same reaction when I bring one to a family function. I'm lucky if I can get anyone to play. One of my newer favorites is Bohnanza! Often referred to as "The Bean Game". Love it, Love it, Love it!

    ReplyDelete