Thursday, October 2, 2008

And People Think I'm Weird

I've noticed now that I have my bed all to myself that I sleep so much better when Dan is not there. Don't get me wrong, I don't like sleeping at my house all alone all of the time but having a bed to myself is really nice. Dan tends to keep me up all night with his snoring, twitching or hitting or kicking me in his sleep. So the other night when he was actually in town I was trying to get to sleep in the middle of the night after taking care of Hannah because she had a fever when he started twitching again. I was just about to wake him up and tell him to sleep on the couch when he twitched so bad he almost jumped out of the bed. I could tell he woke himself up so I asked what was wrong. He said "I had a dream". This wasn't enough information for me so I asked "About what?". He was quiet for a second and then told me he was dreaming that he was fighting a T-Rex as part of his training for his new job. After he said it we both busted up laughing. I've had some crazy dreams but that one takes the cake.

1 comment: