Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update: Congratulations

So remember how I mentioned in my last blog that it had been a year since we had any new kids? Well, we just found out yesterday morning that Chris & Meg (my brother and wife) are expecting their fourth child next June. I still can't believe how she doesn't wait three years in between kids like I did because I know it takes me a LONG time to forget how much I did not enjoy being pregnant. The only bad thing is now we are outnumbered. My parents will have nine grandkids but there are only eight of us. I can't wait to add more chaos to the mix, it makes things fun and keeps us all on our toes. We are all so excited for them!!

2 comments:

  1. Dang I got really excited there for a second thinking you were going to say you were pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing? I haven't even posted the news on my own blog--you crazy girl!! So when are you going to join me, Hannah will be 3yrs in May so your 3 year waiting period will be up soon!! Then they can be friends!! HaHa

    ReplyDelete