Thursday, October 9, 2008

Texas Stadium Here We Come


Our tickets for the Giants Vs. Cowboys football game came in the mail yesterday. I admit, I'm not a huge football fan but in my family it's hard not to watch a lot of it. Or at least be forced to stare at the TV while it is on. The Giants are my husband and my brother in law Kwinton's favorite team so they figured since Dan was in Dallas they wanted to go see the Giants play the Cowboys. The game is December 14. Although I'm not so excited for the football, I'm very excited for the experience. How often do you get to go to a professional football game living in Utah.


I took this picture of Texas Stadium while driving on the freeway. Don't not attempt.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky!! I have been reading for a while but this post has brought me out of lurkdome. Tyler and I are huge cowboy fans. When the cowboys get to the superbowl Ty will get a star shaved into the back of his head and colored blue. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete