Thursday, July 31, 2008

Angie Agassi

Recently me and my sister have been taking tennis lessons from the local rec center. We both got tennis rackets a year and a half ago for Christmas and have yet to use them. I blame her for getting pregnant last year, but that's beside the point. We've finally put them to use. It's been quite a challenge for an out of shape person. My first biggest obstacle was to keep my racket down instead of up like in badminton, that was a change. I keep hitting the balls way to hard and almost injuring people on other courts. I also can't serve to save my life. But honestly I really really enjoy it. I love a challenge and hope to someday be able to actually play tennis (as in actually hitting back and forth a couple of times before I mess up) with someone some time soon. If anyone is up for a match just let me know.


1 comment:

  1. That photo of you is hilarious! I used to take tennis when I was about 8 or 10 and I loved it too- obviously I have ot continued in that. Props to you for doing it now! So... there are a ton of grandkids in your family! Who do all these kids belong to? I know which ones are yours, but...

    ReplyDelete