Thursday, July 10, 2008

Speaking Of Bad Driving . . .

So I admit I haven't been the worlds best driver. I will admit to my horrible driving record but I hope that I won't be the only one. Here goes nothing:

I got a speeding ticket
got another speeding ticket
got another speeding ticket
ran into a fence
ran into a garbage can
just missed a lady in a parking lot
got pulled over but no ticket
ran into the back of my friends car while it was parked at a stoplight
was rear ended
totaled my mothers car
wrecked my champ (still was driveable though)
had my license revoked for a month
was rear ended again
pissed my brother off so badly he punched and broke my windshield (not driving related but car related)
got another speeding ticket
totally just drove past an officer waving me over (oops, i didn't realize what he was doing until I had passed him)
hit a parked car in a parking lot
hit my husbands car pulling out of the driveway

and most recently was rear ended for a third time

So there it is, me admitting to all my horrible driving experiences. In my defence all but three happened over seven years ago before I got married AND the three times I was rear ended it wasn't my fault. I'm a much better driver since then. Let's hope that neither of my girls follow in my driving tracks.

1 comment:

  1. Now that you mention it, you did seem to act like it was all too familiar when you got pulled over once when I was riding in your van.

    ReplyDelete