Sunday, July 6, 2008

I love my long weekends!

So, it's been a nice long weekend. I love having three days to relax and play. We had a lot of fun hanging with the family this weekend. We love going to buy fireworks to light for the kids enjoyment. I won't lie, we adults enjoy it too. We had a fun BBQ at my parents on the 4th followed by the fireworks. My favorite firework was one called 'One Hell Of A Scream' that was nothing but a screeching for about two minutes straight. It was hilarious!!
On Saturday we spent the night at my brothers house having another BBQ and playing Rock Band. My cousin brought it over and we were all so excited. Me and my brother were the only two that we could really get to try and sing. I really sucked but it was a lot of fun. I also got too carried away playing the drums and broke one of their drumsticks. Don't worry, I've already ordered a replacement that should be here any day. I felt horrible, who knew I had so much rock star in me.

I really enjoy spending time with my family for the holidays (and most other days) we always find fun things to do and enjoy each others company. It usually is utter chaos but I totally love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment