Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Confession From A Busy Mom

I have a confession to make. My childrens bedroom is a mess. Sunday night I had my sisters kids sleepover because she went to the ER (don't worry, she's ok) and then yesterday as they were leaving my sister-in-law Meg dropped off her kids so she could run some errands. In between it all I didn't have time to clean it all up. I've been working from home for the last two days which means that although I am here I have no time to be cleaning yet my children and the other children have had time to make a major mess. So last night I couldn't really find their beds so they slept on a crib mattress on my bedroom floor, yes both of them. Today I've been so crazy with work I still haven't cleaned it all up. I just went in to check on Hannah and realized I've got a problem. Here is a picture of the scene of the crime, if you look closely you can see Hannah sleeping on her big stuffed duck. Any mom who says their kids bedroom has never looked this bad is either a liar or has way too much dang time on their hands.

UPDATE: Me and Dan eventually got this bedroom cleaned last night. It took a while but our kids have beds to sleep in again.

1 comment:

  1. So are you saying kids' bedrooms don't always have to look like this?

    ReplyDelete