Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Being A Parent Means Embarrassment (again, not for the squeamish)

So, we went over to Dan's brothers house last night to have dinner and see their new house (that I helped get the mortgage for!). We were all enjoying dinner when the girls got done early and went downstairs to play. As we were eating dessert Hannah came up the stairs and announced "I Pooped". We all looked over at her and that's when me and Dan saw it. She must have not been feeling well and it was running all the way down her one leg all over her shoe and dripping on the floor. This was their new house and Hannah was dripping poo on their new kitchen floor. It was on her dress so we had to put her into on of my sister-in-laws t-shirts. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Needless to say, I'm sure they won't be inviting us over again for a while.

1 comment:

  1. A few weeks ago I took Sam out of church a few minuted before it ended, and there was diarrhea all over the carpet in the foyer. The smell was horrifying! I have no idea who cleaned it up, but it certainly wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete