Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Reunion

This past week we spent some time with the Hastings side of the family for their annual family reunion. I was a lot of fun and the weather was great. The kids thought that camping was the greatest thing ever, other than the outhouse. We took Emma out on the lake and she thought it was awesome. I enjoyed watching the fish jumping in the lake, it was cool. Hannah really enjoyed the ride on the 4 wheeler. She couldn't stop laughing. It was a little bit cold at night which I was prepared for. Dan, on the other hand, wasn't. I woke up in the middle of the night with my two blankets and sleeping bag and he was awake freezing next to me. I told him before we went to sleep that he would get cold but he never listens. I offered to share my blanket with him. Needless to say, the next thing I knew I woke up and he was wrapped up in my blanket and I was freezing. Boys! Here are some pictures of our fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment