Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Twilight (Spoiler Alert)


So finally after months of hearing people say I really need to read these books I've read the first three books of the Twilight series. I have to admit, I really did enjoy it. I fell for Edward and Jacob just as Bella did. In the first book I had a hard time with Bella's character. I just kept thinking "she's so pathetic". I guess I've forgotten what it's like to be young and crazy in love. I enjoyed her growth in the second book even though she hurt missing Edward she grew as she was around Jacob more, and I liked the new her. In the third book I was glad she had Edward back, I missed him too, but I was also rooting for Jacob. I loved his spunk. He would not give up and it made me smile. It was hard for me as she told Jacob she would marry Edward, I hurt for him. At the same I didn't want to see her lose Edward either. I have no idea how the fourth book will end the series but I am excited to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment