Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seriously!?!

I'm just wondering if I have a big sign I can't see on the back of my car that says "HIT ME". I was rear ended AGAIN tonight. I was sitting at a red light waiting for the light to turn green and as soon as it did BANG! I was hit. Emma was a little concerned, (why would she hit us mom?) but we were fine. I got out to see the damage and of course my car was fine. I drive a trailblazer that has a trailer hitch sticking out of the back and it seems that I always get hit by a small car that gets a lot of damage to the front end and hood. Her car was pretty dented and scratched (and the wipers were going even though it wasn't raining, don't ask me why) and so I asked her if she was ok. She was fine and I said "If your ok, I'm ok". She was, so I got in the car and left. I just don't get it??? This is the second time being rear ended while I was just sitting at a light and the forth time total. Maybe with my luck I should start driving a hummer with spikes on the back bumper, or put on a bumper sticker that says "showering is for suckers" now that would keep people back.

1 comment:

  1. haha showering is for suckers. that's funny. I'm glad you guys are ok though!

    ReplyDelete