Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cardinal Mortgage

As many of you know I work as a loan officer for Cardinal Mortgage. I've been with this company for over four years now and really enjoy what I do. I just wanted to let everyone know of the deal that we are offering at this time. With any loan closing we will give you a $150 VISA gift card. Yep, that's right a $150 gift card that you can use for anything you'd like. (If it were me I know it would be gas money) Whether you are buying a new home or looking to refinance, I always work hard to get you the best rate and loan program for you needs. Also, if you are thinking of selling your home we have a Real Estate company in house to help you get the most out of your home. If you have any questions please send me an email angie@cardinal-mtg.com. You can also check out our website at http://www.cardinal-mtg.com/ or if you are looking to buy check out some homes at http://www.reesrealty.com/.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be all over that if I could afford a mortgage payment of more than $800 a month, which would pretty much buy me a shack in a swamp.

    ReplyDelete