Friday, August 22, 2008

Dallas World Aquarium

Another day another adventure. Today me and the girls walked (yes walked, although I can't say Hannah did because I carried her, both ways) the half mile to the Dallas World Aquarium. It was lots of fun and much larger than I expected. I guess I am used to the one in Sandy. This one was huge. It wasn't just an aquarium, it was a whole jungle of things. They whole place looked like a rain forest and had all kinds of animals climbing around all over. There was an awesome shark tunnel that you could walk through and see the sharks up close. Emma took a picture of me and Hannah so Hannah wanted to take a picture of me and Emma. You can see how I had to duck to get in the picture.
(click on pictures to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. That's looks so FUN!! I can't believe how much you've done since you've been there. You busy bodies. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete