Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fort Worth Zoo

Today we went to the Fort Worth Zoo. I know, I know, didn't we already go to a zoo? Yes, but everyone (ok mainly just my valet buddy) was telling me about how the Fort Worth Zoo was so much better than the Dallas Zoo and that I needed to go. Not to mention, today was half off day so we all got in for only $10. Anyway, I'm glad I made the 30 mile trip out to Fort Worth. And since I am on the subject of Fort Worth I must tell you that the whole city is under construction. It's really weird. Every street I went down they were tearing things down and building new things. Anyway again, the zoo was great. It's one of the top five in the country. It was very well shaded everywhere and we got to get closer to the animals. Although my feet are killing me from all the walking, pulling and pushing kids, I am having a great time.










By the end of the day Hannah starts to get like this

No comments:

Post a Comment